Thursday, December 19, 2013

Merry Mess-mas!



I refer to a Christmas--er, to a season/year-end event/holiday/Soltice/Day--filled with tension and stuff happening.  Our cat Cookie has a nose tumor, and his surgery just ended (he's doing oaky); our bathroom is being remodeled with the addition of a walk-in shower for Bev; new carpet is coming; a new bed is set to arrive; a pest-control outfit is trying to figure out what kind of critters are running around in our ceilings; a painter is coming; I have a bad sinus infection (ouch!!); and the holiday/year-end event/Solstice/holiday/Day formerly known as Christmas is just around the corner.  But are we stressed?  No, not at all.

I mean, AIEEEEEE!!!!

So, in the event I don't get to wish everyone a Merry Day/Solstice/Year-End Event/Toyotathon/Day/Saturnalia/FFRF-mas, etc., then consider this that.  ("This that?")  Whatever I just typed.

Did I mention, AIEEEEEE??


Lee

4 comments:

Bruce Chituck said...

Sorry To See your blog loss all the information you once had on it. It was a great reference point. And a awesome source for pictures of albums, I will miss it, didn't get here often but enjoyed all the time I did spend here. Thank You for all your work, hope things get better may God Bless you in 2014 and have a Merry Christmas

rbarban said...

Merry Christmas, Lee. Hope the New Year brings many blessings to you and yours....

Alan said...

Yikes! Best of luck to you, Cookie, Bev, and all your other cats.

This is the 2nd Christmas season that I've been a visitor to your blog. Your writings and work here are very much appreciated. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Love what you've done with the place!

Thanks for everything this year. I had a lot of fun with the Fake Hits!

Have a REAL good, Happy New Year.--Bill