Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas from Hemant Mehta


This man has made a shocking discovery: Santa isn't real!  No way!!  Really??

And he's still a little dazed from the revelation, it seems.

In any event, he is to be congratulated, not only for discovering the truth, but for taking the time to share it with us on YouTube.  I admire a person with a cause.

(So, let me get this straight--Santa doesn't get our letters?)





 Next week on Great Truth-Tellers of Our Time: Bunny Trails: Fact or Fiction?


Lee


2 comments:

Kwork said...

Oh, how my heart rejoices that I now know the truth of all things concerning Santa andChristmas. LOL! Thanks for the laugh. I think he's actually taking himself seriously, which makes it even more humorous. Seriously, as an adult, I will never ever stop believing in Santa, and what he stood for when I was a child, and what he symbolizes for me now. And, yes. I do believe in God too. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Lee Hartsfeld said...

Same to you! (I can't believe 2017 is one day and 40 minutes away.)

Yes, Hemant is totally serious, and I doubt he realizes how silly he sounds here--it's like a middle school rant. The "secular" movement is full of this kind of thing. For some reason, I've been following it closely, and my NY's resolution is to cease doing that. There's little variety in what they write and say: mainly, God-believers are deluded, religion is brainwashing, and science rules. That's about it. They emphasize the science part on the assumption that we faithful can't distinguish fact from fantasy. Just as Hemant has discovered that Santa ain't real, the movement as a whole has discovered that truth and falsehood aren't the same thing! I did not know that. (Do you feel smarter now?)

Freethinkers spend all of their time telling each other how they should act, never once detecting the extreme irony.