Thursday, October 01, 2015
Godzilla Suite (Lee Hartsfeld, 2010)
From 2010, my eleven-part tribute to the big green guy, plus three bonus Godzilla tracks, including my 22-year-old "Godzilla Rag."
You'll be hearing both live and step-recorded sounds--some from my Noteworthy Composer program, others from my long-gone Casio CTK-551. Some tracks, like Godzilla Stomps Into Town, have been heavily altered with echo, time-stretching, multiple sampling, etc., so expect some odd sounds. But how to musically depict the life, deeds, and many moods of Godzilla without the occasional weird stretch of sound? Whatever I just typed.
Godzilla says, "REOOOAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" ("I'm Godzilla, and I approve this music.")
Click where appropriate....
GODZILLA SUITE (Lee Hartsfeld, 2010)
1. Godzilla Disco
2. Godzilla Rhapsody
3. Godzilla Stomps Into Town
4. Not Pleased By the Response, Godzilla Leaves and Stomps Back
5. Godzilla in Therapy
6. Godzilla in Show Biz
7. The Godzilla Parade
8. Godzilla Mystery Hour
9. Godzilla Disco (Complete)
10. Digital Godzilla
11. Godzilla Rhapsody, Part 2
12. Stairway to Godzilla (Hartsfeld, 2006)
13. Godzilla Rag (Hartsfeld, 1993)
14. Godzilla vs. the Debt Ceiling (Hartsfeld, 2013)
Lee Hartsfeld on Casio CTK-551, Casio WK-3800, and/or Noteworthy Composer.