Monday, October 02, 2023

The Today People, more

 I just revived the Today People post (several entries past) at Box.  Using Box for the moment--still checking out storage site suggestions.

A little shakeup at the blog isn't a totally bad thing.  Usually.

And I came across two of my original pieces at Box, both of which I'd forgotten (he wrote, not shamelessly promoting his own stuff).  The second is a space-themed Halloween offering:

Dorky Dinos (Hartsfeld)

The Deserted Launch Pad (Hartsfeld)





Lee


3 comments:

musicman1979 said...

Box is a lot better to deal with than Turbo; I could actually get into the MP3s for your albums a lot easier. Hopefully, you will revive the Allied Top Hits A-2 blog post with Box; I treid to get in with Turbo and I just could not.

In the truth be told department, in order to comment on your new Ray Anthony post, I found the album in a full-length video on YouTube and listened to it instead of your rips.

As an early thank you for fixing the links, here is one of the tunes on your new Goldfinger album that is posted on YouTube (saw your post on Brand "X" Records and noticed there was a lot of possible Bobby Russell and Bergen White originals on it):


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GujcKJiPQWE

Lee Hartsfeld said...

musicman1979,

It's up!

And thanks for the links.

musicman1979 said...

You're Welcome!

Will check it out later this week.
Thank.