Friday, June 19, 2015

Humanist values on display

Paul Fidalgo is the communications director of/for the Center for Inquiry, which makes him, in his own words, "the mouthpiece of a major secularist organization."  When Paul isn't writing his third iMortal post about being kicked off of Amazon for excessive product returns, he's at his CFI spot, reporting on every piece of news that makes religion look bad.  Naturally, he's careful not to make himself or his major secularist organization look bad.  Well, except when he posts stuff like the following.  It's from yesterday, and it's about the church shooting in Charleston, South Carolina:

"I'll be honest, I'm not quite sure how to pull off the whole wise-ass news blog thing when things like this happen, and they seem to keep happening.  I guess I'll play it by ear.  Bear with me."

I can't bring myself to respond to this.  I'm too disgusted.


Lee

No comments: