Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Greetings! Still here

Just to let everyone know I'm still among the living.  More specifically, among the tired.  I'm having major sleep issues, but they're slowly working themselves out with the help of prescription meds.

It's just that, for some strange reason, I go through the day tired (as I did today), then sit in a chair at 1 am, wired awake.  What the heck?  This is the pattern I seek to end.

Hope everyone's fine.  Be very careful next Monday when the solar eclipse occurs.  I won't even try protective glasses myself--I'm simply not looking.  I'm sure it'll be on TV.

Where I live, we won't get the complete blackout effect.  Which is fine, since I'm not looking, anyway.


Lee


4 comments:

John said...

I hope things turn around for you. I really enjoy your posts and am grateful for all you do. Take care! John

Lee Hartsfeld said...

Thank you, John.

bing stills said...

As W.C. Fields said, "Insomnia, eh? Got a cure for that, get plenty of sleep." But, seriously, hope you are back on track and sleeping well again soon.

Lee Hartsfeld said...

Thanks!