Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day 2017




I can no longer use Zippyshare--I try to upload, and nothing happens.  I imagine it's our sick and sorry excuse for internet service (the joke known as Windstream DSL).  So Box.net my uploads will have to be, unless and until I get around to enjoying the experience of staring helplessly at an upload that refuses to happen.

You who enjoy an actual internet connection have no idea how unbelievably lucky you are.  And, yes, they actually bill us for ours.

Click here to hear: The Trumpeter

The Trumpeter--Raymond Newell, Baritone; Ion Swinley, Narrator, 1929.
Your Land and My Land (Romberg, A: Grofe)--Paul Whiteman and His Orch., w. vocal refrain, 1927.
March for Americans (Grofe)--Meredith Willson and His Orch., 1941.

Lee

4 comments:

Ernie said...

Windstream haunts my dreams. :(

Timmy said...

Nice! Thanx.............

Ron said...

Lee,
Got over here late and wanted to listen but Box won't allowed me to "preview" but can download. I checked to see if it was a browser issue but it isn't. But I am enjoying the music. Thanks.

Ron

Lee Hartsfeld said...

Hi, Ron. The notice from Box just means you can't listen to it at the site like a regular mp3, since it's a zip file. It always has that notice for zips. Glad you're enjoying!