Saturday, December 02, 2023

Okay... It are Christmas.

 So, Christmas 2023 has started at the blog.  I think.  Don't quote me.

I have revived three shares "banned" by workupload.  Please remember I'm at a disadvantage, since everyone except ME is allowed to use MEGA.  I have no idea why this is.  But it is.

Meanwhile, here are the three revived shares (and their posts).  More to come, plus some "new" material.


Pac-Man Christmas Album (1982): https://musicyouwont.blogspot.com/2020/11/dec-25-in-pac-ville-pac-man-christmas.html

Johnny Zell--Heralding Christmas (1979): https://musicyouwont.blogspot.com/2021/12/johnny-zell-solo-trumpeter-on-lawrence.html

Carol of the Little Drummer Boy (the story of the theft of Katherine K. Davis' Carol of the Drum): https://musicyouwont.blogspot.com/2021/02/carol-of-little-drummer-boy.html






Lee

5 comments:

SmokeJensen said...

Lee good to see two old sailors made it to another Christmas, thanks for all your shares, not sure why you're having troubles with other storage sites I found one I am really happy with it fast and allows you do see how many people downloaded your files, I have to disable my avast protection when I upload files and have never had a problem, as soon as uploads are done I switch protection back on. Its magenetz.de/ucp/ take a look see what you think. Well I look forward to your Christmas Shares and have a safe and Happy Christmas

Lee Hartsfeld said...

SmokeJensen,

Thanks, and my same wishes for you! And thanks for the link--I will check that out. I'm not sure, either, why I'm having hosting site issues, but that's just the way it goes, I guess!

Ernie said...

Welcome to Christmas, Lee! :)

musicman1979 said...

Thanks for reviving Johnny Zell! Looking forward to spinning it again this Christmas season.

Lee Hartsfeld said...

Ernie,

Gosh--is it that time of year again? Time flies!

musicman1979,

My pleasure. It's terrific, I'm sure you'll agree. Welk only hired the best.