Monday, December 13, 2021

Workupload--down again

 Oh, no.  Workupload.com isn't coming up.  The last time it had a down period, I lost any number of files.  Anyway, apologies for the outage.  Most of my links won't be working at this time.  Unfortunately, I can't use the more dependable MEGA, because it constantly axes my uploads.  I don't know why, since it's nice to everyone else!  😑

I hope Workupload reappears soon.  I'm having a string of "Aieee!" situations right now, from my water heater to a dashboard alert in my car, to this.  But I'm staying perfectly calm, to my credit.  Unless growing fangs and sprouting chin hair counts as not staying calm...




Lee

5 comments:

Diane said...

Glad that I checked back and saw this -- couldn't figure out why I couldn't download. Appreciate the heads-up.

George Glass said...

I dl'd from workupload yesterday or day before, and it took an hour for 60mb. Usually it's the time of day (and season too) but figured something must be wrong on their end.

I was recommended this site but yet to give it a go - https://racaty.net

imagenetz.de is another host I've seen/read recommended.

Lee Hartsfeld said...

Diane--

If you wait about a minute (or two), the links finally come up. The servers are operating in 1897 mode.

George--

Thanks. I might try those. Workupload is usually dependable. It was a godsend, initially. Then it lost all those files on me. I wish I could figure out why MEGA doesn't like me, as others have no problem with it.

Diane said...

Yes, indeed, George -- I finally was able to download the 9.5mb of Touchables, and it took a full minute. I'm wondering, Lee, if Workupload doesn't like you, either.

Ernie said...

Avoid the moonlight, Lee!