Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Some more 2020 Christmas links, revived

Workupload.com dumped all, or nearly all, of my 2020 Christmas uploads, resulting in "dead" links.  I've revived most of them, except for a post of Xmas singles whose zip file I can't find on my hard drive.  A total mystery.

Anyway, here are some revived posts and links, in addition to the ones I've already offered.  The post urls are below the jacket images:



DOWNLOAD: Macy Singers 1954


DOWNLOAD: Union Central Chimes


DOWNLOAD: Pac-Man Christmas Album


DOWNLOAD: Christmas Everywhere--Fran Alexandre


DOWNLOAD: Christmas Chorales by Scheidt and Bach


Gilmar, Merv Griffin, Santa Claus Polka (1926), Record Pak Xmas selections, etc.

DOWNLOAD: More Christmas 78s


DOWNLOAD: Shell's Wonderful World of Music, Vol. II



That's as many as I can manage at the moment...


Lee


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee, Thanks for the many great shares this season! I really appreciate your continuing efforts after the big day. It's great that these links are back online. Thanks again, and have a Happy New Year!
- Steve in PA

Lee Hartsfeld said...

Steve,

A very Happy New year to you, too!

Ernie said...

Lee, if you let me know what ZIP you're missing, I probably downloaded it at the time and I can send it back to you. I've got some extensive archives. :)