Thursday, December 23, 2021

Another 2020 re-up: Merry Christmas From Line Material!

 



Last year, I put up my latest rips of those classic Line Material sides from 1957-1962, plus the 1949 and 1956 LM offerings.  And Workupload zapped that file, too--apparently, it happened during this year's site outage.

The post once again has an active link: Merry Christmas From LM (Latest rips)

Last year, my 1949 rip came out worlds better than ever before, though it's a very ordinary side compared to the classics to come.



Lee


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas LH from LM and BD, lol
Always enjoy your exclusive Line Material recordings
look forward to the Hi-Lo's Lp selection of 'Jingle Bells'
complete with kazoo's
Have a Blessed Day
Byron Dick, Los Angeles
Enjoying the Hi-Lo's Lp you kindly recorded for me what a
special Christmas present you presented for me personally.

Lee Hartsfeld said...

Byron,

A blessed day to you, too! And I'm glad the Hi-Lo's turned out well. It was in excellent condition--I gave the seller high marks.

Diane said...

Love that Line Material! Such a great discovery. Thanks again.