Monday, December 13, 2021

Don't look now, but I think Workupload is back up.

 Workupload seems to be back, only it's giving a funky message along the lines of, "We've been getting strange requests lately.  Please verify that you're a human being."  I'm paraphrasing.  So, unless you're an android, that should be no problem.  Just click the box.

I just hope the site hasn't dumped any of my files.

Anyway, this wonderful LP was my best find of/from the previous Christmas...


I believe (not sure) that it was released in 1957.  The label is Design, which of course means Pickwick.  Lots of Pickwick classics from (more or less) when they first appeared.  Here's the link to my previous post.  And, if you want to skip the text, here's the file link:

DOWNLOAD: Christmas Is for Children (Design DLPX 2; 1957?)




Lee

             

No comments: